围绕着各种电力基础设施, 澳门线上真人博彩官网给你的信息很简单:为了你自己的安全, 切勿触碰电线, 爬上电线杆, 玩变压器, 或以任何其他方式篡改设备.
If you see what looks like trouble with electrical equipment – a downed power line, 树枝长成电线, an open transformer or something like that – or when in doubt, 保持距离，并立即通知澳门线上真人博彩官网.
想了解更多安全提示? 坦帕电 is a proud partner of the American Red Cross. 了解更多方法 保护你的家和家人的安全 防止火灾.
Electrical fires in our homes claim lives year after year. Some of these fires are caused by electrical system failures and appliance defects, but many more are caused by the misuse and poor maintenance of electrical appliances, 接线安装错误, 以及过载的电路和延长线. 记住这些小贴士，让你的家更安全. Take time to walk through your house and look for potential problems.
- Plugs should fit securely into outlets, and outlets should not be overloaded. If plugs seem to fit loosely into a wall outlet, the wall outlet needs repair. 请电工检查一下插座. If you have children, cover unused outlets with plastic safety plugs.
- 水和电不能混合. 不要把电器放在水边. Never reach into water to get an appliance that has fallen in without first unplugging the appliance.
- 确保每个插座的插头类型正确. Never force a plug into an outlet if it does not fit. 更好的解决方案是使用双插头适配器.
- Check the wattage of all light bulbs in lighting fixtures to make sure they are the correct wattage for the size of the fixture.
- Make sure extension cords are in good condition - not frayed or cracked. 确保他们被放置在交通区域之外. 不要在地毯下面插电线, carpets or furniture and never nail or staple them to walls or baseboards.
- Check to see that extension cords are not overheated. Only use extension cords on a temporary basis; they are not safe as permanent household wiring.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) can prevent many electrocutions. They should be used in any area where water and electricity may come into contact, 比如厨房或浴室. Test GFCIs regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions to make sure they are working properly.
- Circuit breakers and fuses should be the correct sizes for the circuits. If one appliance repeatedly blows a fuse or trips a circuit breaker, 或者它是否发出了电击, 拔掉插头，修理或更换.
- 使用空间加热器时, 远离窗帘, furniture and other flammable materials and don't leave it on all night.
- If you use an extension cord, be sure it's heavy duty and in good condition. And, make sure the cord is rated to handle the power your space heater requires. Don't use household-type extension cords with your space heaters.
- Avoid using your space heater in the bathroom and never touch the heater when you're around water.
- Make sure your space heater has an automatic switch that turns off the electric current if the unit is tipped over.
- When using electric blankets, look for cracks or breaks in the wiring. To prevent excessive heat buildup, make sure nothing covers your electric blanket. Never "tuck in" the sides or ends of your electric blanket.
- Unplug your toaster or toaster oven before using a knife or fork to remove stuck bread or bagels.
- Be safe and save energy: Remember to unplug chargers and other electrical items when they are not in use.
Follow these safety tips when you're working outside and around your home. 别忘了 挖之前打个电话 避免切断公用线路.
- Never remove the third prong of a three-pronged plug. 更好的解决方案是使用双插头适配器.
- 只使用耐候性, 标有“户外使用”字样的大规格延长线," and make sure it is the proper rating for your equipment.
- Never remove safety guards from lawnmowers, power tools, etc.
- Use safety goggles when operating lawn equipment and wear appropriate safety gear as suggested in power tool manuals.
- Use caution when operating electrical equipment around water. If an electrical tool comes in contact with water, unplug it first. 不要伸手到水里去找它.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs) can prevent many electrocutions. They should be used in any area where water and electricity may come into contact – near pools, 温泉或喷泉. Test GFCIs regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions to make sure they are working properly.
- Unless you are a qualified electrician, never try to repair electrical products yourself.
人们很容易陷入假日购物高峰. It's also easy to forget to put safety on your list of things to remember. 在澳门网上真人赌博官网, 在哪里安全是头等大事, we offer these tips to follow in and around your home:
- Make sure your holiday lights and cords are in good condition (no broken lights or frayed cords).
- Be sure to turn all holiday lights off before going to bed or leaving home.
- Never place electric cords under a rug or door, or around a sharp edge or corner.
- Keep all cords away from "traffic lanes" in your home.
- 如果你有一棵天然的圣诞树, make sure it has enough water to keep branches from drying out, 哪些会造成火灾危险.
厨房是家的核心, where families come together to prepare cherished dishes, 享受舒适的饭菜, 加强他们的联系, 尤其是在节日期间. It's worth noting that two out of every five reported fires originate in the kitchen. Here are some tips to help keep you and your family safe:
- Never leave cooking unattended; turn off if leaving.
- Prevent fires - keep stovetop and oven clean and grease-free.
- Wear short or tight sleeves to prevent clothing fires.
- Use back burners and turn pot handles away from reaching hands.
根据 全国消防协会 (NFPA), Thanksgiving stands out as the busiest day for home cooking fires, 紧随其后的是圣诞节, 感恩节的前一天, 复活节, 和平安夜. Ensure you steer clear of home cooking fires during the holiday season by implementing these helpful tips!